1 box spaghetti
3.5 oz fresh soft goat cheese with garlic and herbs (You may also just add your own fresh herbs and garlic.)
1 cup MANSI™ Premium Calamansi Juice
½ cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese (optional)
Salt and pepper
Parsley for garnish
- Pre-cook the pasta. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Salt the boiling water, then add pasta.
- In a separate small sauce pan soften goat cheese over low heat.
- Add parmigiano-reggiano cheese & other herbs if not already included in the goat cheese.
- Add small amounts of MANSI™ Premium Calamansi Juice to help liquefy the mixture until it is smooth and saucy, not watery.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Continuously whisk mixture to avoid any clumping and ensure smooth texture. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl.
- When pasta is cooked al dente, drain it and add it to the mixing bowl with the Mansi-cheese sauce.
- Toss together. Add salt & pepper as needed. Garnish dish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Calamansi juice gives this cream sauce a subtle but delighfully tangy accent.